First stage of nursery (4 months to 2 years)
The first five years of a child’s life are critical for development. Studies show that during this period your child’s brain develops more and faster than at any other time in their life. Therefore, quality education at this early stage is crucial for children to reach their full potential. Our pre-school education provides a foundation for learning both socially and academically that helps children to flourish.
At this stage we utilize the Glenn Doman ‘smart baby’ methodology of early stimulation into our structured curriculum.
In order to learn, a young child needs to feel cared for and secure with a teacher or caregiver. High-quality preschool programs are provided which include: reading, writing, foreign languages and new technologies, we also offer sports, Psicomotricidad, Music and Art. As learning progresses, teachers build a close personal connection with each child in their care.
Our Trilingual Education System uses an innovative, natural and spontaneous method for learning English and German, in a comfortable and personalized atmosphere. It maintains a close working relationship with the family, making participation and information sharing easy.
Our Quadriligual teaching programme uses an innovative, natural and spontaneous method for the acquisition of Spanish, English German and Chinese, in a comfortable and personalized atmosphere. During this stage we maintain a close working relationship with our families, facilitating the essential exchange of information and participation.
Nursery hours are flexible at this stage: offering classes from 7:00am to 5:00 pm.
Early Stimulation. (Glenn Doman).
Language acquisition is the philosophical foundation of our education. One of our main priorities is that our students equally learn the four languages. With the growing cultural union between Europe and the rest of the world we are aware of the importance that our students are able to speak and write Spanish, English, German and Chinese in a natural way. The students have language classes every day; this is significantly more than the average. The four languages are taught by native speaking teachers. We use reading and writing comprehension programs. Languages are introduced in the First Stage of Pre School (from 4 months).
In this way the students are made aware from the very start of the cultures and traditions of each country, favoring a universal approach. In doing so; we enhance awareness of the cultural heritage of Europe and the World.
Our Quadriligual Education incorporates the following areas:
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development:The children gain confidence, to establish positive relationships and to take interest in their environment
- Communication and Language: : The children begin learning Chinese, German, English and Spanish through stories, songs, music and movement. We use the “Jolly Phonics” a multi sensory approach to teaching literacy through synthetic phonics. Speaking and Listening – Reading-Writing, is taught using the same approach in Chinese and German.
- Mathematic Development:: Basic maths and number concepts, helping to develop logical reasoning skills, counting, number recognition and sequence using practical fun methods.
- Knowledge and understanding the World:: Building self awareness to enjoy and respect the environment.
- Creative Development:Within the specially equipped classes we nurture a child’s natural talents to explore, discover and apply their creative skills.
All the above areas are taught and supervised by qualified experienced teachers.
The Nursery Department regularly offer water baby classes, enabling parents to participate in the enjoyable and stimulating water play sessions.
It is an emotional, enjoyable and stimulating experience.
Benefits for Babies:
- Enhances motor skills development and lung capacity.
- Enhances the cardio respiratory system
- Builds the immune system.
- Increases IQ.
- Improves and enhances the affective and cognitive relationship between baby-mum-dad.
- Gentle introduction to water, without traumas in a playful and fun atmosphere.
- Vital survival skills are developed, leading to a lifetime of water enjoyment.
- Helps the baby to relax and feel more secure.
Our European project enables the students to develop their musical talents through our instrumental and choral groups.
The Suzuki Method
The Suzuki Method is known primarily as a method of instrumental music-childhood education. However, this pedagogical proposal, also called Talent Education approach or mother-tongue, demonstrated through the five continents, its scope and applications are as vast as education itself.
Importantly, this method is not exclusive of other educational systems. Conversely, any methodology or pedagogical system of any area of knowledge can live and be ennobled in accordance with the principles of the Suzuki Method. And this is possible because these principles are based on the way children learn their mother tongue, in an atmosphere of love and respect.
The whole teaching of instrument, like the mother tongue should be surrounded by a positive environment of motivation, joy, honesty, discipline with love and recognition of achievements. There must be an atmosphere of order with much joy and teaching this method is carried out by the teacher-students, but also connecting with the active involvement of parents.
Doing maths mentally also helps a child to have a sharp memory and concentrate more. The child also becomes more observant with the things surrounding him/her and become more confident enabling them to overcome any fear of mathematics they may have. The better they understand numbers, the more skill they possess in the operations of arithmetic, they then progress to put these understandings and skills to productive use, helping them to meet the steadily increasing demands of daily living .